Fulton County Animal Services is managed by LifeLine Animal Project, a non-profit animal welfare organization located in Atlanta. Our mission is to end the euthanasia of healthy and treatable animals in Atlanta. You can help by making a donation today!
Your gift today will be doubled by an inspired donor, who is challenging you to join her in making an impact at this critical time of year. She has pledged to match every donation, up to $25,000!
1) Making a secure credit card donation online via PayPal:
2) Mailing a check to: LifeLine Animal Project - Fulton County Animal Services, 860 Marietta Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
3) Donating supplies: You can drop supplies at the shelter or order online and have them delivered. Many of the following items are available for ordering on our Amazon wish list. When you add a gift to your shopping cart, please select the "this is a gift" option and be sure to select "add a free personalized gift message" to your donation when checking out to share your address with us. That way we can send you an acknowledgement for your donation.
The following items are always needed:
- Kuranda dog and cat beds
- Puppy and kitten bottles and milk replacement formula
- Newspaper to line cages
- Dog shampoo
- New metal dog crates
- Bath towels
- Laundry detergent
- Canned puppy and kitten food
- Flea prevention (capstar, frontline)
- Medical supplies
- Cat litter
- Gently used leashes and collars