Fulton County Animal Services is managed by LifeLine Animal Project, a non-profit animal welfare organization located in Atlanta. Our mission is to end the euthanasia of healthy and treatable animals in Atlanta. You can help by making a donation today!
LifeLine Animal Project is a registered 501(c)(3) and donations to LifeLine are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.
Ways to Donate
- Making a secure credit card donation online via PayPal:
The following items are always needed:
- Kuranda dog and cat beds
- Cat toys
- Purina Cat Chow Complete Dry Food
- Canned cat food
- Canned dog food
- Dry Dog food, preferably Taste of the Wild Dry Dog Food to keep the diet consistent
- Dog treats
- Nylon collars, M size
- Martingale collars, M-L size
- Wire crates for off-site adoptions and to support our foster program
- Scoopable and clay Cat Litter
- Blankets, sheets, and towels (no large comforters or electric blankets please)
- Office supplies
- Newspaper to line cages
- Cleaning and sanitary items such as paper towels, bleach, and detergent
- Tru-Catch Light Duty & Classic Deluxe traps for helping trap-neuter-return (TNR) our feral friends!