Fulton County Animal Services (FCAS) is managed by LifeLine Animal Project, Georgia’s largest animal welfare organization, which has turned the formerly high-kill FCAS shelter into a lifesaving facility. Our mission is to end the shelter euthanasia of healthy and treatable animals in Atlanta.
The funding that LifeLine receives from our county contract covers basic care of animals during the county’s mandated stray-hold periods, which is 3-5 days. Most of our lifesaving efforts, including emergency vet care for shelter pets, efforts to help people keep their pets, programs for animals with special needs and more, are paid for by grants and donations from our generous supporters. You can help by donating today!
LifeLine Animal Project is a registered 501(c)(3) and donations to LifeLine are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.
Amazon Charity List
Select LifeLine Animal Project as your Amazon charity of choice on smile.Amazon.com, and a percentage of your purchase automatically goes to helping animals at our shelters.
- Kuranda dog and cat beds
- Cat toys
- Purina® Cat Chow Complete dry food and canned wet food
- Purina® Dog Chow dry food and canned dog food
- Dog treats
- Nylon collars, M size
- Martingale collars, M-L size
- Wire crates for off-site adoptions and our foster program
- Scoopable or clay Cat Litter
- Blankets and towels (no large comforters or electric blankets, please)
- Office supplies
- Newspaper to line cages
- Supplies to support our enrichment program: paper-towel rolls, toilet paper rolls, kongs and xylitol free peanut-butter
- Cleaning and sanitary items such as paper towels, bleach, and detergent
- Tru-Catch Light Duty Animal Traps & Classic Deluxe Animal Traps for helping to trap-neuter-return (TNR) community cats.
You may either drop off supplies at the shelter or order them online and have them delivered to us.
We also appreciate gift cards from Costco, Home Depot, Lowes, Petco, Petsmart, Target, and Walmart for needed supplies. If you have any questions about donating to Fulton County Animal Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail a check to LifeLine Animal Project – Fulton County Animal Services, 860 Marietta Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318.
Make a secure donation in support of our lifesaving work at Fulton County Animal Services.
Show your support for Atlanta’s animals with a gift today.