The Fulton County Animal Services (FCAS) Field Services division is managed by LifeLine Animal Project. Animal Services Officers enforce Fulton County Animal ordinances. Our Fulton County Officers work hard to address the root causes of animal issues and provide resources and neighborhood-based programs to support the needs of each community they serve.
Regular Service Hours
Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday – Sunday, 8:00am – 6:00pm
To request service, call 404.613.4954
Service after hours and on federal holidays is for emergencies only.
During regular service hours, Animal Services Officers handle the following:
- Cruelty to animals
- Injured animals
- Dog attacks and bites
- Dog and/or cockfighting
- Animal welfare checks
- License/rabies vaccination violations
- Loose animals
Animal Services Officers are available after regular hours for emergencies only. Emergencies consist of animal cruelty, animal bites, or other serious needs.
As more development in Atlanta destroys the homes of wildlife, wild animals are forced into smaller spaces, including our own backyards. While we may see these animals as a nuisance, they are simply trying to survive. This article by the HSUS explains how to live with the wildlife in our communities.
Here is a list of wildlife rehabilitators, and Wild Nest Bird Rehab has steps for you to follow if you find a bird in metro Atlanta.
Fulton County Animal Services does not provide removal of deceased animals. For pickup of deceased animals in public spaces, please refer to the following list of contacts by area:
- City of Alpharetta: 678.297.6000
- City of Atlanta: 404.546.0311
- City of Chattahoochee: 770.463.8881
- City of Clayton County: 770.477.3548
- City of College Park: 404.669.3778
- Dekalb County: 404.294.2900
- City of East Point: 404.270.7140
- City of Fairburn: 770.969.3480
- City of Hapeville: 404.669.2100
- City of Johns Creek: 678.512.3200
- City of Milton: 678.242.2562
- City of Palmetto : 770.463.3377
- City of Riverdale: 770.909.5486
- City of Roswell: 770.641.3727
- City of Sandy Springs: 770.730.5600
- City of South Fulton: 470.552.4311
- City of Union City: 770.306.6855
- UNINCORPORATED Fulton County: 404.613.3113
Show your support for Atlanta’s animals with a gift today.